Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Era

A role playing site that takes place during the Marauders era meaning when James, Lily and them were in school.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome to the Marauders Era. Please have a look around. If you like what you see then why don't you join and be a part of our community. Just remember to read and follow the rules then you can take the Sorting quiz to get sorted into you house. After you have been sorted you may begin to role play. I hope you have fun and thank you for visiting. And please vote for us. *Puppy dog eyes*
Hogwarts Staff

Admins: Deianera Potter
Adaleen Lupin Selena Malfoy

Head Girl:
Hannah Goslar

Ravenclaw
Prefect: Athena Green

House Points
Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:25 pm by Deianera Potter
Here is where the House points will be posted.

Gryffindor-

Slytherin-

Ravenclaw-

Hufflepuff-

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Letting off some steam
Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:51 pm by Deianera Potter

» Veronique Leontine
Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:09 am by Veronique Leontine

» Reading in the library
Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:30 am by Trista Sawyer

» Sitting at the lake
Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:07 am by Hannah Goslar

» Studying in the Library
Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:06 am by Hannah Goslar

» Slytherin Common Room
Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:34 am by Lucius Malfoy

» Trying to work
Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:48 am by Deianera Potter

» Athena Green's House
Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:58 am by Athena Green

» The Person Below Me
Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:04 am by Hannah Goslar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deianera Potter
Admin
Deianera Potter

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Student ID
House: Gryffindor
Year: 7th
Character Description:

Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl Empty
PostSubject: Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl   Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:11 am

Prefects
Prefects are fifth and sixth year student. They are allowed to take House points away from other students as penalty for breaking rules, but they are not allowed to take points from other prefects. They also patrol hallways to ensure that other students are not breaking curfew.

Head Boy and Head Girl
A seventh-year student who has authority over prefects.

To become of Prefect or Head boy or girl you MUST be on at least once a day. I understand about personal lives so I'm not expecting you to be on everyday, but please try to be on every other day or so.

You MUST participate in role playing so that means going to class, turning in homework on time and of course don't get in trouble...too much.

If you find that you cannot do the job then contact an admin and we will release you of your duty and appoint someone else.

If you are interested then please fill this out. I will then monitor you too see if you are suitable for the job.

Name
Do you want Prefect, Head boy, or Head girl?
Why do you want it?
Why do you think you would make a good one?
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersera.rpg-board.net
Hannah Goslar
Head Girl
Hannah Goslar

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Student ID
House: Slytherin
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl   Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:10 am

Name: Hannah Goslar
Do you want Prefect, Head boy, or Head girl? Head Girl
Why do you want it? Because I've always done well in my studies and I would do a good job. I'm on at least once a day.
Why do you think you would make a good one? Because I do well in my studies and I would be as fair as possible when it came to the other houses.
Back to top Go down
Athena Green
Ravenclaw Prefect
Athena Green

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Student ID
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 6th
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl   Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:28 am

Name: Athena Green
Do you want Prefect, Head boy, or Head girl? Prefect
Why do you want it? Because I will be fair with all houses, I am good with all my studies and I get on at least once a day.
Why do you think you would make a good one? Because I would be fair with all houses and students.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Black

Brandy Black

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl   Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:35 am

Name:: Brandy Black
Do you want Prefect, Head boy, or Head girl?: Prefect
Why do you want it?: Becuase i wish to take a step up and maybie i could help keep my brother and friends in line.
Why do you think you would make a good one?: Becuase im pretty fair when it comes to sorting out fights and stuff like that, i think i could help.
Back to top Go down
Deianera Potter
Admin
Deianera Potter

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Student ID
House: Gryffindor
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl   Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:20 am

Hannah and Athena you both are accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersera.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl   Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prefects, Head boy and Head Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Era :: Platform 9 3/4 :: Educational Decrees-
Jump to: