Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Era

A role playing site that takes place during the Marauders era meaning when James, Lily and them were in school.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome to the Marauders Era. Please have a look around. If you like what you see then why don't you join and be a part of our community. Just remember to read and follow the rules then you can take the Sorting quiz to get sorted into you house. After you have been sorted you may begin to role play. I hope you have fun and thank you for visiting. And please vote for us. *Puppy dog eyes*
Hogwarts Staff

Admins: Deianera Potter
Adaleen Lupin Selena Malfoy

Head Girl:
Hannah Goslar

Ravenclaw
Prefect: Athena Green

House Points
Veronique Leontine I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:25 pm by Deianera Potter
Here is where the House points will be posted.

Gryffindor-

Slytherin-

Ravenclaw-

Hufflepuff-

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Letting off some steam
Veronique Leontine I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:51 pm by Deianera Potter

» Veronique Leontine
Veronique Leontine I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:09 am by Veronique Leontine

» Reading in the library
Veronique Leontine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:30 am by Trista Sawyer

» Sitting at the lake
Veronique Leontine I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:07 am by Hannah Goslar

» Studying in the Library
Veronique Leontine I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:06 am by Hannah Goslar

» Slytherin Common Room
Veronique Leontine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:34 am by Lucius Malfoy

» Trying to work
Veronique Leontine I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:48 am by Deianera Potter

» Athena Green's House
Veronique Leontine I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:58 am by Athena Green

» The Person Below Me
Veronique Leontine I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:04 am by Hannah Goslar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Veronique Leontine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veronique Leontine

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Student ID
House:
Year:
Character Description:

Veronique Leontine Empty
PostSubject: Veronique Leontine   Veronique Leontine I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:09 am

~Name~
Veronique Leontine

~Age~

~Year~
7th

~Appearance~
I have long black hair that reaches past my shoulders and down my back. My eyes are a striking silver grey, and my lips are thin and pink. I have skin as white as snow and my body is curvy but also lean.

~Personality~
I am very shy, but can be blunt with things that I say. I let my opinion be known, most of the time, if I feel it necessary to share. I can be very mean, but it is only my security. At heart, I have the kindest soul, but no one will ever find out because I choose not to show it. I put people down to make myself feel better, feeling guilty later on. In secret, I help those who need it, but it is rarely ever known.

~Wand~
Nine Inches, Veela Hair, Mahogany

~Relationship status~
Single, for now

~History about your character~
Yes, I'm French, but I have learned English very well. There will be times where I say things in my native language, but I will be sure to translate them if someone is unsure of what I say.

I have had a terrible family life where my grandmother is the leader of my household. She is the mother of my father, and a terrible woman to the core. She allowed my father to be pushed astray and did not care for any one other than Purebloods. My sister Seraphine and I were forbidden to speak to Muggles or Muggleborns. Yet, I always made friends with the townspeople, causing myself to get a beating from my father when he heard of the news. My skin is tough, and my heart is frozen for I hardly will ever open up to anyone because every time I did, I got bruises and cuts afterwards. My mother is no help at all, her silence the only sound I've heard from her. I'm sure her voice is quite lovely, but I've yet to hear it.

I'm trying to look past all of the terrible things my family has done, for none of them are good people. . . yet I wonder how I have turned out like this.
Back to top Go down

Veronique Leontine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Era :: Platform 9 3/4 :: Introduction-
Jump to: